Business Matchmaking Programme
What Is Business Matchmaking Service?
philbeauty business matchmaking programme is dedicated to local and international buyers and exhibitors to facilitate, create and nurture vital cross-continental business relationships. A total number of 97 successful business matchmaking sessions has been concluded in year 2015.
How Does It Works for Our Exhibitors?
- The business matchmaking service is provided to all philbeauty exhibitors at no cost.
- The business matchmaking registration form will be provided to all confirmed exhibitors in exhibitor manual and will be notified by email three months before the show. The registration form must be completed and submitted online two months before the show. Any late entries received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- It is advisable to all exhibitors to provide us with as much information as possible for the organizer to identify and match the potential buyers. Not only does this ensure better meeting arrangements, it also enables the seller to specify any needs or planning that is important to them prior to the meetings.
- The organizer will begin to screen, identify and match the right buyers based on both parties requirements.
- The confirmed exhibitors will be informed through email for the pre-arranged meeting sessions. The meeting schedule will gives you information about the date, time and who you are going to meet.
- All meetings will take place in philbeauty 2017 business matchmaking designated area.
At the Event
- Please be at the Business Matchmaking booth 5 minutes before your first meeting. At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including casual changes. Each meeting lasts 20 minutes.
- Our staff will be at disposal during the whole event.
- After the event, an evaluation of the meetings and the event will be requested. Your feedback will help us to improve our service.
How the Business Matchmaking Will Benefits Me or My Business?
- Meet face-to-face and establish a direct and personal contact with decision makers of purchasing companies.
- To identify business growth opportunities and trends in Southeast Asia region.
- Instantly promote your company and its products, services and technology globally.